All participants are required to wear masks. Hotel staff, convention staff, Anime Blues directors, staff, volunteers, vendors, artists, exhibitors, any human over the age of 7 must have a mask on at all times (with the exception of eating or drinking). This policy will be strictly enforced.
Please note, you cannot take off your mask for photos unless you are outside.
- Fully cover both our mouth and nose. If you do not have a nose, this also includes beaks, trunks, nostrils, slits, or snouts.
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material. This does not include mesh.
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free.
Masks must not:
- be neck gaiters, t-shirts pulled up over your face, bandanas, or scarves – CDC guidance says these do not do an adequate job of blocking particles
- have a release valve – valves expel your exhaled air and thus are not useful in stopping the spread of COVID-19
- have holes or be made of mesh, tulle, screen material, organza, etc.
If you are unsure if your mask qualifies under this policy, it probably doesn’t, but you can send a picture to Support@animeblues.com to be sure.
If you’ve somehow managed to go a year and a half without a mask and need one, we will have disposable masks available at the door.
Additional Details & Protocols:
- While presenting panelists, may remove their masks on stage.
- Microphones will be wiped down between uses
- Hand sanitizer stands will be available throughout the Landers Center for attendees.
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any COVID-19 (or any other illness!) symptoms.
- If you begin feeling unwell while at the convention, please head to the Registration Desk to determine if you need to leave or not. Based on the situation, we will offer discounts/credit for a future year.
- Wash your hands frequently/shower/etc
- If you are feeling unwell at the time of the convention, STAY HOME and then email us at Support@animeblues.com. We are happy to roll your membership over to next year.