ABC Winterfest Remix 2020
January 18th, 2020
Memphis Botanic Garden
After four long years, ABC Winterfest Remix returns to the Memphis Botanic Garden on January 18th, 2020. The Staff of Anime Blues Con cannot be more excited to bring it back to where it all began six years ago. Activities will include Panels/Events, Vendor Room, Gaming, and more! Keep a lookout for more information as we announce them!
About the Memphis Botanic Garden:
Memphis Botanic Garden is open to the public daily, where guests can take a stroll through various gardens on the grounds. There is also a children’s garden, called my Big Backyard, which is very popular with Memphians and out of towners.
Today the garden contains 23 specialty gardens, including:
- Tennessee Bicentennial Iris Garden – hundreds of varieties of bearded irises, plus other iris types from Louisiana, Japan, Siberia, and Spuria.
- Conifer Collection (1981) – including many dwarf conifer varieties.
- Herb Garden (2011) – over 500 types of herbs.
- Japanese Garden of Tranquility (1965, 1989) – designed by Dr. P. T. Tono, Tokyo; redesigned by Dr. Koichi Kawana.
- Rose Garden – 75 rose varieties.
- Sensory Garden (1989)
- Anne Heard Stokes Butterfly Garden (1997)
- Memphis Garden Club Water Garden